Becoming a Media Safety Advisor – What You need to Know | Ken Perry
The Circuit Podcast – Ep 36
How would you feel about always running towards the danger? If you thought telling a UHNW Principal ‘no’ was hard, try working with journalists.
We are honoured to welcome Ken Perry, Founder, Cosain Consultancy to the Circuit Magazine Podcast to explore:
- How could you leave your EP ‘hat’ at the door when protecting media?
- What facilitation and medical skills are essential to work with correspondents and teams in hot zones?
- Is media protection only something you should consider if you have an SF background?
- How can you prevent your media team from becoming collateral damage?
- What pre-preparation can media protectors do given their very short stand-by notice?
- Why should a protector want to work with journalists and media as a career?